Saturday 23 January 2016

Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence. — OSHO

For the SAISA 2016 Badminton Team, I designed the Jerseys. In order to design the jerseys I had to learn how to use photoshop. This new challenge  gave me the opportunity to develop new skills. 




Girl's Jersey
Girl's Jersey Backside


Girl's shorts

Boy's Jersey

Boy's Shorts

Designing the Badminton jerseys for the SAISA Badminton Team of 2016 was extremely enojoyable. I was able to finally learn how to use photoshop which will help me in my future, in the field of Fashion Design. 

This was the first time that I had ever attempted at designing or creating both Sport Wear and Menswear. I had to keep in mind the different body shapes and sizes, along with how I can make it aesthetically appealing at the same time. Rather than write 'Geckos, which OSC's mascot, I decided to use minimalist techniques to say the same. I used the print of a Gecko and placed it on the side of the jersey, so that it goes around the bodice giving the illusion of a moving Gecko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment